Are you a middling?
Signs to determine if you are a middling (as long as you fit 10)
- Freedom of speech is most important to you, compared to freedom of religion, freedom from hunger and poverty and freedom from crime and violence.
- You believe it is not necessary to believe in God to be moral and still have good values.
- You are currently spending and borrowing more and this is probably a result of housing.
- In the past 5 years, you have neither moved forward in life nor have you fallen backwards.
- You feel stuck in your tracks.
- Compared to 5 years ago, you feel it is becoming more difficult maintaining your standard of living.
- You are afraid of losing your job.
- You sometimes dream you have trouble paying bills.
- Saving the environment is your priority and you try to do something about it.
- You seem to be a hard worker who labours 10 hours a day and yet, you still feel inadequate to maintain a good lifestyle.
- You are a white-collar professional worker.
- You hold a job at a managerial level.
- You have/ had a spouse.
- You have/ had children.
- You possibly own a property.
- You have 2 cars but have a parking space for 1 car only.
- You have at least 2 credit cards in your wallet and at least 10 other cards that give you discount and privileges.
- You feel neither poor and impoverish nor are you living the high life and laughing your way to the bank.
- You belong to a workforce that is undeniably fueling the rich to get richer.
- You don’t have to wait for payday to pay bills. You have some savings to afford missing a few pay-checks to pay your bills.